- With a Business or Enterprise subscription.
- With a paid account of any level.
- There’s no way to create a white-label report with SEMrush.
- Buy a paid add-on to an SEMrush account of any level.
How Can You Get Access To White-Label Reports With SEMrush (Completely Replacing SEMrush Branding With Your Own)? Choose 2 Options.
Which SEMrush Tool Provides Data About Any Domain’s Market Share, Audience Interests And Top Domains In A Determined Business Niche?
- Domain Analytics
- Traffic Analytics
- Market Explorer
The Oppty Sales Intelligence Tool By SEMrush Offers A List Of Local Prospects Qualified Based On Growing Marketing Spend, So You Can Reach Out To Them With A Tailored Proposal.
If You Have A Client With A Domain That Covers Multiple Languages (Or Countries), Is It Possible To Set Up A Single SEMrush Project For Them?
- Star your favorite widgets to access them more quickly in the future
- Schedule a report to be sent to your or your client’s email
- Get automatically generated data interpretation
- Send a report via your messenger app of choice
- Add comments, images and screenshots
- Merge widgets
You Can Easily Migrate From Your Existing Calendar Software And Transfer Your Scheduled Activities To The SEMrush Marketing Calendar Through Importing A .Ics File.
- Customize the dash to show only the metrics you’re focusing on — through the Manage Columns button
- Quickly get an overview of all key metrics for all your projects, and how they’ve changed compared to the previous period
- Share multiple projects at once (e.g. with a new team member) with read-only or edit access
- Favorite” a Project so that it always appears at the top of the list
- Sort by a preview widget’s metric (Site health, for example) to look at your highest and lowest performing Projects
- Drag and drop projects to rearrange the table
- Position Tracking — to track their rankings down to neighborhood level and discover local competitors
- CPC Map — to obtain city-level average CPC rates in their industry
- Listing Management — to make sure their local listings are consistent and up to date
- On-page SEO checker — to optimize URLs based on top 10 SERP results for their city
- SEO content template — to create a new piece of content that would rank well in the chosen city
- Topic Research — to gather city-specific ideas for a content campaign
- Keyword Magic Tool — to discover local keywords
- Traffic Analytics — to check how much traffic they get from a specific city.
The ‘Quick Modify’ Button In My Reports Allows You To Make Bulk Changes To The Widgets In Your Report (E.G. Change The Time Range Or A Domain).