- Revenue will most likely decrease.
- Revenue will most likely increase.
A Publisher Runs A Site Focused On Finding Housing Options For Adult Professionals. This Publisher Is Considering Blocking The Entire “Real Estate” Category To Avoid Advertising For Any Competitors. How Might This Action Affect The Publisher’s Revenue?
- “Display Only” because this allows for rich media ads as well as images, which will bring in maximum revenue.
- “Text Only” because those have the highest click-through-rates.
- “Text and Display” because this creates the most competition in the ad auction and generates maximum revenue.
A Publisher Has A Text-Only Leaderboard On Top Of A Page, And A Text-Only Small Square Ad Slot Within The Content Of That Page. The Small Square Ad Slot Has A Higher A CTR, But The Leaderboard Has High CPCs. Is There Anything The Publisher Can Do To Try And Increase Their Earnings? Select All That Apply.
- Yes, the publisher should opt in Image ads to both of ad units.
- Yes, the publisher should change small square ad unit into large rectangle ad unit.
- Yes, the publisher should make sure the medium rectangle ad unit comes first in their HTML code.
- Where Ad Manager buyers see your Publisher Profile to learn about your value.
- A tool to provide a shopping-like experience to help buyer’s discover publishers, and strike deals.
- A section of the Ad Manager buyer user interface
- A section of the Ad Manager seller user interface.
A Publisher Is Looking For Ways To Increase Their Revenue. All Of The Following Are Appropriate Actions To Consider, Except ________.
- place up to three ad units per page
- using bigger ad formats
- place ads in iframes
- identify the best placements for ad units
- opt-in to text and display ads
Above-The-Fold Ads That Are Placed At The Very Top Of The Page Have A Higher Viewability Rate Than Those Placed Just Below The Top Navigation Bar.
From Which Section Of The Reports > Queries Tab Can You Find Pre-Made Queries From Google, Relevant To Your Mobile Inventory?
- Diagnostic Queries
- Owned by me
- System Queries
In Ad Manager, Google Collects Payments From Buyers And Pays The Seller, But Does Not Take On The Collection Risk. Therefore If Google Does Not Collect From The Buyer, The Seller Will Not Get Paid.
Which Standard Instream Ad Position Might Be Compared To A Commercial, Meaning The Ad Will Show At Some Point Between When The Feature Video Starts Playing And Before It Ends?