- Hire an analyst
- Review the health panel overview
- Look at historical data — that always forecasts future performance
- Look for patterns across reports
Matt Has Run So Many Reports He’s Having Trouble Figuring Out What To Pay Attention To And What Steps To Take. What Best Practice Could You Give Matt?
Jules Got An Alert That Two Campaigns Are Hitting The Daily Budget Cap, Limiting Performance Towards His ROI Target. He Believes That Increasing The Budget Will Drive More Conversions, But He Doesn’t Have Budget To Spare. What’s One Other Option?
- Lower the cost per action
- Enable adaptive geo-targeting
- Pause one of the campaigns
- Create a new budget group
- They manage geo-targeting across the portfolio of campaigns to reach the target.
- They split conversion credit across all interactions to provide better insights.
- They manage bids on keywords across the portfolio to reach the target.
- They find the best-performing geographic areas and adjust bids to reach the target.
Bob Wants To See The Trade-Off Between Cost And Conversion Volume By Experimenting With Different Adjustments To His Cost Per Action (CPA), Without Risking Budget To Do So. What Feature In DoubleClick Search Could Help Bob Experiment?
- Attribution modeling
- Bid strategy health
- Portfolio bidding
- Top Conversion Paths
- Path Length
- Sitelinks are a good way to test landing pages.
- Bids can be adjusted based on the sitelink.
- Users will be directed to a more relevant landing page right away.
- Dynamic landing pages can be used.
Ultimate SnowShoes Wants To Improve Their Conversion Rate For The Winter Warehouse Sale. What Is A Best Practice For Ultimate SnowShoes While They’re Testing Ad Copy?
- Include both landing page and ad copy tests for efficiency
- Test as many different versions of their ad copy as possible
- Keep the ad copy as generic as possible
- Limit the number of versions they test
Jerry Wants DoubleClick To Automatically Adjust Keyword Bids Based On The Dollar Value Of Ultimate SnowShoes Products That Users Have Researched. What Feature Allows Him To Do This?
- Adaptive geo-targeting
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA)
- Programmatic remarketing
- Portfolio bidding
Alan Wants To See Conversion Credit Equally Divided Across Every Click, Except For The Click That Occurred Just Prior To The User Converting. Which Attribution Model Would He Use?
- Time Decay
- Last click
- Position based
Betsy Wants To Make Sure There Aren’t Any Glaring Issues With One Of Her Bid Strategies. Where Can She Get A Quick Glimpse Of The Status In DoubleClick Search?
- Health panel overview
- Run a budget report and check actual versus forecasted spend
- Budget Management tab
- Pull a report and include cost per action (CPA), cost per click (CPC)