- They help you make light of what would otherwise feel like serious content.
- They help you demonstrate complex concepts quickly and easily.
- They help you show how culturally in-touch you are.
True Or False? Social Media Helps People Feel INFORMED By Helping Them Learn New Things, Stay Up To Date On Topics That Matter To Them, And Discover New Ideas And Trends.
- Your competitors can tell when you’re monitoring them, and they may get offended and retaliate.
- It’s easy to get consumed with competitive intelligence and lose sight of your unique strategy and customer.
- Competitors aren’t the only reason people don’t buy your product or service.
- Competitive intelligence is best used for highly competitive markets only.
- Stakeholders help you plan for the future.
- Stakeholder needs may be the same as your needs and their buy-in may help you influence senior leaders.
- Stakeholders help you decide if you need to develop a team to help you do social advertising.
- Stakeholders help you determine how social media for your company will change in the next year, three years, or five years.
True Or False? The Holistic Model Is The Most Common Social Team Structure Used By Organizations Today.
What Should You Do To Secure Executive Buy-In If You’re Starting A Social Media Project And Don’t Have A Past Campaign To Use As A Benchmark?
- Research the costs of agencies that can do the work.
- Consider industry research to back up your plan.
- Position your program as an experiment or pilot.
- Create a robust PowerPoint with statistics to back up your plan
Which Of The Following Social Media Expenses Do You Want To Track So You Can Calculate ROI On Your Marketing Campaigns? Choose All That Apply.
- Work hours
- Agency or freelance costs
- Social media software and services
- Content development expenses
- Advertising costs
True Or False? The World Has Changed And So Has How We Think About Inbound, Which Is Why Advertising Should Be Considered Part Of Your Marketing Playbook.
- Facebook will serve these ads on Pinterest in addition to Facebook.
- They only serve your ads to a small group of highly qualified people.
- The pre-filled form in Facebook makes it super easy for your audience to convert on—especially on mobile.
- They’re optimized for a desktop audience, which is proven to convert better than mobile users.