- Information gathered from website activity
- Information gathered from a form submission
- Information gathered from implied behavior
- Information gathered from user behavior
HubSpot E-mail Marketing Certification
If Explicit Data Is Information That Is Intentionally Shared Between A Contact And A Company, What Is Implicit Data?
True Or False? Analysis Is Only Important In Your Inbound Email Marketing Strategy.
Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A Fundamental (S) Of Writing Effective Email Copy.
- Write for scannability.
- Use the overall inbound tone.
- Add preview text.
- Have unsubscribe links.
Someone On Your Team Hands You A List To Send Out Your Newest Marketing Email To. You Have Been Working On This Email For A While, And They Said The Contacts On This List Will Appreciate The Content. As An Inbound Professional, You Know You Can’t Send To A Purchased Or Enriched List Of Contacts. You Need More Information About This List In Order To Send To Them. How Could You Respond To Your Co-Worker?
- Do we have verifiable permission to send to them?
- Perfect, thanks for giving this to me. I forgot to create a list for this email.
- Perfect! Do we have their first names though? I want to add personalization.
- Hold on. Where did this list come from? I want to know because I can probably add this list to all our emails now if you think they are a good fit for our content.
There Are Three Best Practices For Creating A Successful Segmentation Strategy. Two Of Them Are Having A Clean And Organized Database And Collecting The Right Information. What Is The Third?
- Understanding implicit and explicit data
- Sending at the right time
- Having buyer personas
- Segmenting by the buyer’s journey
True Or False? The Email Body Copy, The Body Design/Layout, The Body Images, The CTA, And The Email Signature Are All Elements That Can Affect The Open Rate Of Your Email.
Lead Nurturing Can Be Defined As A Way To Build Relationships. While Building These Relationships, There Are Key Benefits To Your Business. Lead Nurturing Will Help You Build Relationships By Being The ___________.
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your leads
- timely, effective, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and segmented approach to connecting with your contacts
What Does The Send Metric Help You Analyze?
- Any email recipients who was sent to and accepted your message.
- Any email recipients who can’t be sent to because you do not have the legal basis of permission to send to them under GDPR.
- Any email recipients who can’t be sent to either because they unsubscribed, bounced, or were suppressed.
- Any email recipients who have opted in to receive your message and were sent to.
When Sending Emails And Setting Goals, You Want To Go Beyond Checkpoints Of Activities For Your Goals. What Are Examples Of Checkpoints Of Activity?
- SMART goals
- Open and click rates
Your Email Metrics Are Your Listening Device To Refine And Improve Your Marketing Emails Over Time. What Can Your Metrics Help You Track?
- Buyer’s journey
- Conversations across emails
- Social interaction