- marketing funnel
- buyer’s journey
- buyer personas
- ad budget
Fill In The Blank: Understanding Your ____________ Is The First Step To Instilling A Growth Mindset Within Your Organization.
- a mission with supporting values
- great products and services
- a testimonial from a happy customer
- an interesting history
- Lifecycle stage
- Lead attribution
- Company name
- Content medium
True Or False? SnapChat And Pinterest Are Examples Of Platforms That A Growth Marketer Might Want To Test For Their Business.
To Help Increase Awareness For An Upcoming Product Launch, Your Manager Increases Paid Promotion Funds By 300%. Which Channels Could You Disperse These Funds To?
- A and B
- All of the above
You’re In A Brainstorming Session With Your Co-Workers. You Come Up With Five Topics For Your Ebook, Your Colleague Says That’s All You Need. How Should You Respond?
- “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”
- “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”
- “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”
- “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”
Fill In The Blank: A Great Way To Create A Comfortable Atmosphere For A Company Brainstorm Is To Start Off With _________.
- role call
- team goals
- breaking into groups
- A moderator
- A clear agenda
- At least five people
- Visual aids
Fill In The Blank: The _________ Can Help You Develop A Mission Statement That Connects With Your Audience.
- persona creation process
- Golden Circle
- Inbound Methodology
- buyer’s journey
- An organized three-step approach to gaining traction
- Identifying a top-performing blog post and reposting every few months
- A system that notifies you when your competitors produce a piece of high-performing content
- None of the above