- Singles out the ﬁrst touchpoint as the most recent visit.
- 100% of the credit is assigned to the page that originally drove a visitor to your site.
- Gives credit to the touchpoint where a conversion directly occurred.
- Assigns a weighted percentage of the credit to the most recent touch points.
HubSpot CMS For Developers Certification
What Is The First-Touch Attribution Model?
Which CMS Tool Would You Use To Find The File Size Of A PNG?
- Email settings
- File manager
- Blog editor
- Website pages settings
- Most GET requests only require a table ID.
- Modifying table data requires authentication.
- Using an API key in client side code is a bad idea.
Which Of The Following Statements About Blog Templates Is TRUE?
- Any template can be used for blogs.
- Blog templates cannot contain custom modules.
- To build a blog template, you must write custom HubL.
- Only blog templates can be used for blogs.
Which Of The Following Statements About HubL In Modules Is TRUE?
- Modules must contain custom HubL and cannot be published without it.
- HTML attributes cannot contain HubL code.
- Module fields are added to module markup with HubL.
- The drag and drop editor allows you to write HubL in a custom module without having to write code.
Which Statement About CSS In Modules Is TRUE?
- CSS rules will have the same effect on the page whether they’re written in the CSS section or the HTML+ HubL section of the module editor.
- Module CSS is automatically scoped to modules and will not apply to other elements on a page.
- CSS added to the HTML+ HubL section of the module editor will be repeated on the page in every instance of a module.
- Modules require custom CSS and cannot be published without it.
Which Of The Following Statements About The Design Manager Is NOT True?
- The design manager is an IDE.
- The design manager helps developers build and manage assets.
- The design manager is used by content editors to publish pages.
- The design manager can be used to edit CSS files.
Which Of The Following Sets Of Data Would NOT Be A Good Fit For Storing In A Single HubDB Table?
- Names, titles, and biographies of employees of an organization
- A dinner menu for a restaurant
- Information about cats available for adoption from an animal shelter
- Product inventory, hex values for internal branding guidelines, vendor contact archive
True Or False? System Templates Are Not Published From Templates By Content Editors.
Which Statement About Module Fields Is FALSE?
- It’s a good idea to give fields an intuitive and descriptive name to help content editors use your modules.
- Fields have HubL variable names that are used to create the markup for modules.
- Fields can be required but there’s no support for custom validation.
- The available options for fields vary depending on the field type.