- Hiring the right number of people
- Developing the right amount of content
- Getting executive buy-in for social ideas
- Retaining customers
You Have Just Uploaded A 4 Minute Video Clip Into Your InstagramTV (IGTV) Channel. You’ve Added Hashtags In The Description To Support Discoverability. What’s Another Tactic You Could Have Used To Surface This Video To Your Followers? (Duplicate)
- Send the video via Direct Message to all your followers
- Use the IGBoost feature to put paid advertising spend behind the IGTV video
- Use relevant keywords in ALL caps in the IGTV video description
- Share the video as a Story
If You Encounter A Question On Social Media Channels To Which You Don’t Have An Answer, What Is The Best Way To Respond?
- dismissively – if you don’t know the answer to a question, it’s likely not an important concern
- honestly – explain you don’t have an answer, but that you’ll get back to them with it
- vaguely – it’s best to avoid admitting to customers that you don’t know the answer
- confidently – it’s best to take your best guess at an answer, and convey it with confidence
- Adding hashtags and keywords.
- Using metatags and a description.
- Adding keywords and pins.
- Using branded templates and metadata.
- Adding a location and hashtags.
A Benefit Of Using Google Ads Experience Is The ___________ Option, Which Automatically Manages An Ad After Initial Set-Up By Determining The Most Relevant Targeting Options.
- smart campaign
- search campaign
- Automation triggers
- video campaign
- universal app campaign
Brand Voice/Persona Should Be Developed After Your Social Strategy Has Been Implemented For 6 Months To See What Kind Of Voice/Persona Occurs Naturally.
Once You’ve Onboarded A Participant Into The Brand Advocacy Program, Focus On Keeping And Growing Their Commitment And Cultivating Enthusiasm. At The Start, Check In Periodically To Make Sure Your New Advocate Is Engaged And Committed. ______________ Check Ins Are A Good Rhythm.
- 1, 3, 6 month
- 30, 60, and 90 day
- 5, 15, 60 day
- 3, 6, 9 month
Let’s Say You’re Looking To Increase The Visibility Of Your Company Blog. What, In Addition To SEO Tactics, Could You Do To Make It Easy For People To Organically Find Your Previously Published Posts?
- Link internally to previously published blog posts
- Paid Boost via Google AdWords for underperforming posts
- None of these
- Embed pixels into all old blog posts
- Hire a skywriter and graffiti artist
- Email a blog link to all captured leads
- Republish old articles with different headlines
When Optimizing Your YouTube Page, Use_______________________ For Grouping Together Relevant Videos So Viewers Progress Naturally From Video To Video, Thus Generating More Views Through Their Session.
- recommended content
When Editing A Photo In The Instagram App, Which Filter Would You Use To Darken The Edges Of The Photo So The Viewer’s Eye Is Drawn To The Centre?
- Focus Too