- Acquisition > Google Ads reports
- Acquisition > All Traffic reports
- Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Search Ads 360 reports
- This level of granularity is only available in the Google Ads user interface.
Which set of reports would you use to view granular Google Ads dimensions such as Sitelinks, Bid Adjustments and Search Queries?
Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Treemaps reports Revenue in Search Ads 360 Campaigns reports % New Sessions in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Treemaps reports
- Revenue in Search Ads 360 Campaigns reports
- % New Sessions in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
- Profit margins
- Ad spend
- Bid limits
Auto-tagging will ensure that traffic from your Search Ads 360 ads is consistently included in which Default Channel Grouping?
- Paid Search
- Organic Search
- Search Ads 360 dimensions available in segments
- Search Ads 360 data available in “Multi-Channel Funnels” and “Attribution” reports
- Additional reports for organic search engine traffic
- A new set of Search Ads 360 reports under Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform
- Create a remarketing list including users with ‘viewable’ impressions from a specific Display & Video 360 Site.
- Create a remarketing list including users who came from a specific Display & Video 360 Site and added items to their shopping cart.
- Create a ‘similar audience’ remarketing list targeting users with click-through sessions from a specific Display & Video 360 Insertion Order.
- Create an audience based on a stage of your custom funnel and share the audience with Display & Video 360 for remarketing.
How can you create Audiences in Google Analytics based on Display & Video 360 dimensions? (select two)
- Create an Audience from an existing segment
- Go to Admin > Property > Audience Definitions
- Create an Audience from a table filter on a Display & Video 360 report
- Import an Audience from Display & Video 360 into Google Analytics
- The dimensions Landing Page and DV360 Advertiser (GA Model)
- The dimensions Landing Page and DV360 Advertiser (CM Model)
- The dimension Source/Medium and the metric DV360 Impressions
- The dimension DV360 Creative Name (CM Model) and the metric Avg. Session Duration
Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- In the left-hand navigation menu under “Customization”
- In the left-hand navigation menu under “Acquisition” then “Google Marketing Platform”
- In the Admin area under “Product Linking”
- From the Account selector, select “Display & Video 360”
Assuming we are using standard Default Channel Grouping definitions and DCLID auto-tagging, which channel will include sessions from Display & Video 360?
- Paid Search