- Adding more specifics to the ad.
- Tweaking the speed of your website.
- Decreasing the bid for the ad.
- Cloning the ad multiple times.
You Are Working To Improve The Quality Score Of A Google Search Ad By Increasing Your ECTR. Your Goal Is To Have More Users Click On The Ad And Ultimately Visit Your Website. What Might Increase The Number Of Clicks Your Ad Receives?
You’ve Seen Great Results From Your Google Search Campaigns When Using Remarketing Lists For Search Ads. How Might You Amplify Those Results?
- Removing Similar Audiences from Remarketing campaigns
- Use Similar Audiences to re-connect with past visitors to your site
- Increase the size of your remarketing lists by decreasing the size of your Similar Audiences lists
- Use Similar Audiences to find new visitors for your site
You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget You Can’t Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- Google Ads guarantees phone calls to your business.
- Google Ads allows you to cap the number of ads you pay for, based on your business.
- Google Ads gives you control over your budget.
- Google Ads offers separate auctions for low budgets.
You’re Working On A Google Search Ad That’s Not Performing As Expected. You Specifically Want More Users To Click On The Ad. What Action Might Improve The Click-Through Rate On Your Ad?
- Increasing the trustworthiness of the website.
- Modifying the ad’s landing page to load faster.
- Changing the call-to-action message of the ad.
- Reducing the bid rate on the ad.
You’re Trying To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality So It Performs Better During An Ad Auction. What Change Would Have The Least-Positive Impact To An Ad’s Quality?
- Creating ads that pertain to the keywords.
- Raising the bid amount.
- Creating ads likely to get clicks.
- Having a clear and simple landing page
Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- The URL displaying your website address.
- The promotion behind your advertisement.
- The phone number of your business.
- The location of your business.
An Algorithm That Looks Across Key Aspects Of Your Accounts Calculates Your Google Search Ads Optimization Score. This Score Helps Give You Recommendations On How To Optimize Your Search Ads Campaigns. What Are Two Of The Data Sources That Are Used To Calculate Optimization Recommendations? (Choose Two.)
- Industry data
- Account executives
- User generated scenarios
- Company sales figures
- Campaign settings
Your Company Provides Home-Maintenance Services, And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
- Your ads will be placed on all search engines.
- With Google Ads, you always pay using cost-per-reach, predetermined by your budget.
- You can set your own budget and can change it at any time.
- Machine models automatically determine your advertising budget.
Your Client, Vince’s Veggies, Wants To Increase Downloads Of Their Popular Recipe Printouts. You Suggest They Create Ad Groups Based On The Cooking Categories That Appear On Their Website. What Will They Need To Create In Their First Google Search Ad Group? (Choose Two.)
- Delivery times
- Device types
- Keyword list
- Country targets
- Default bid amount
You’d Like To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality During An Ad Auction. What Aspect Of The Ad Will Be Most Beneficial For You To Work On?
- Removing an extension from the ad.
- Improving the navigability of the landing page.
- Increasing the bid amount of the ad.
- Determining the location of users.