- A KPI shows how ads are performing in real time.
- A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
- A KPI represents non-click actions, such as page views and leads.
- A KPI is media-channel specific, and KPIs aren’t interchangeable.
- By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
Brenda Is Compiling A List Of Definable Metrics And Key Performance Indicators (KPI) That Will Be Used To Evaluate The Final Success Of Her Google Ad Campaign. Which Two Statements Can Guide Her As She Creates A KPI? (Choose Two.)
You’ve Set Up Conversion Actions For Your Online Retail Site. Now You Want To Set Up Conversion Tracking Tags To Gain Some Deeper Insights Into How People Engage With Your Ads. Match The Required Tagging Action With The Corresponding Conversion Measurement.
- You use Google Ads conversion tracking with Google Analytics already implemented on site.
- Google Analytics Imported Goals/Transactions
- Google Tag Manager for Google Ads
- Google Ads conversion tracking
- Link Google Ads and Analytics (1)
- Add on the conversion linker to Google Tag Manager (3)
- No action required (2)
- Install gtag.js tags (4)
You’ve Been Hired As A Consultant To Help An Online Store Owner. You Need To Complete The Implementation Of Conversion Tracking Tags Into Their Website. What Are Two Ways That Google Tag Assistant Can Help You With This Task? (Choose Two.)
- It automatically creates tag code snippets.
- It creates the Google Click Identifier tag (GCLID).
- It tells you which tags are on each web page.
- It provides reasons why tags aren’t working.
You’re Working In Your Google Ads Account And Set Up Offline Conversions. You Need To Download The Template For “Conversions From Clicks.” Which Two File Types Are Supported By Conversion Templates? (Choose Two.)
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
You’re Setting Up Website Call Conversion Tracking For Your Business, Using Google Ads. If You Don’t Want To Manually Edit Your Store’s Website Code, What Must You Do?
- Create a Google Click Identifier (GCLID) that will download to the caller’s smartphone.
- Create a Google Click Identifier (GCLID) that will appear on each page of your website.
- Create a phone snippet to replace your store’s number with a Google forwarding number.
- Create a phone snippet to identify and log the phone number of the caller for tracking.
You’re Setting Up Offline Conversion Tracking. You Need To To Upload Offline Data Into Your Google Ads Account. Which Two Formats Are Supported? (Choose Two.)
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
You’re Serving On A Marketing Team For An Online Client, And You’ve Been Asked To Create A List Of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) To Help Improve The Effectiveness Of A Current Online Ad Campaign. What Are Two Guiding Principles That Will Help You Create These KPIs? (Choose Two.)
- KPIs are available once an ad campaign is complete.
- KPIs are media-channel specific.
- KPIs should be chosen from one metric for a campaign.
- KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time.
- A KPI is a measurement of success.
You’re Reviewing The Campaigns Report In Your Google Ads Account To Find Out How Effective Your Current Ad Campaign Is. You’re Particularly Interested In Finding Out How Many People Clicked Each Ad, Even If The Click Didn’t Result In A Sale. In Which Two Columns Of The Campaign Report Will You See These Metrics? (Choose Two.)
- Conversion value/click
- View-through conversions
- All conversions
- Assisted conversions
Your Online Store Is Using Firebase As Its SDK For Its Mobile App. The App Integrates With Your Website. You’re Also Using Google Ads To Manage Your Marketing Efforts. You Want To Automatically Import Conversions Into Google Analytics For Firebase. Which Action Will Accomplish This?
- Enable your Google Analytics account in the Google Publisher Toolbar.
- Link your Google Firebase account with Google Analytics.
- Make Google Firebase your attribution provider.
Your Google My Business Listing Can Help Customers Reach You In A Variety Of Ways. Customers Can Use A Listed Address To Visit Your Location. They Can Also Use A Phone Number To Place A Call. Which Other Method, If Properly Set Up, Can Customers Use To Contact Your Business?
- Customers can interact with a bot to answer frequently asked questions.
- Customers can use a message button to initiate a conversation with the business.
- Customers can request a web meeting through an internet-connected device.
- Customers can place a video call through any camera-enabled device.