- Sound eﬀects
- Customer support
The Majority Of Five-Star Reviews For Apps In The Google Play Store Praise Which Of The Following Three Qualities? (Choose Three.)
- Conversion tracking provides insights that shape push notiﬁcations for an app.
- Conversion tracking enables companies to understand individual user preferences.
- Data captured by conversion tracking may be used to target speciﬁc users.
- Data captured by conversion tracking powers machine learning.
An Education Company Is Preparing To Run A Marketing Campaign For Their App. Identify Three Factors The Company Should Consider When Determining The Objectives For Their Upcoming Campaign. (Choose Three.)
- Business goals
- App specific goals
- Stage of app maturity
- Competitor strategy
Anne Is Looking At The “Performance” Column In The Asset Report Of Her Google App Campaign. She Wants To See How Specific Assets Have Been Performing. She Notices The Terms “Low”, “Good”, And “Best” In The Column. Asset Ratings Are Distributed Based On Which Criteria?
- The number of impressions they receive in each ad group.
- The all conversion value they acquired over the last 30 days.
- The average click-through rate (CTR) they acquired over the last 30 days.
- The number of conversions they receive in each ad group.
Google App Campaigns Are Designed To Deliver Relevant Ads To Users Based On A Large Number Of Inputs. What Are Three Examples Of Signals That May Be Used By An App Campaign? (Choose Three.)
- App settings
- Search queries
- Ad schedule
- They’re any action a user performs when using the app.
- They’re the total number of users who have installed the app.
- They describe when a user leaves a review about the app on the app listing.
- They’re specific events that matter most to a business.
Alex Read A Lot About Google App Campaigns, And He’s Eager To Start One Of His Own. What’s The First Thing He Should Do Before Jumping Into Google Ads Interface?
- Create a library of assets he might use during the ad creation process.
- Gather feedback from people already using his app regularly.
- Conduct thorough research on apps belonging to similar businesses.
- Define a goal he wants to achieve with an App campaign.
Angela Is Explaining The Advantages Of Machine Learning In Google App Campaigns To Her Colleagues. Which Two Statements Are Strong Arguments For Using Machine Learning Over Human Input? (Choose Two.)
- Machine learning can analyze millions of signals and placements in real time.
- Machine learning reduces human bias and common errors.
- Machine learning can have a better understanding of business objectives.
- Machine learning is more capable of interpreting human emotion.
- Machine learning delivers relevant ads to each customer.
- Machine learning creates company strategies.
- Machine learning measures performance more eﬀectively.
- Machine learning builds great customer relationships.
- Increased asset variety helps ads show up across more of Google inventory.
- Increased asset variety lets ads show only on YouTube.
- Increased asset variety lets ads be more visible in Google Search.
- Increased asset variety lets ads show across more geographic locations within Google inventory.