True Or False: In Order To Gain Competitor Insights On Social Campaigns, You Need To Connect Your Own Social Channels First.
- False: They might represent a partnership expansion opportunity or a future threat.
- True: They don’t interact with my people and I need to focus on defense.
If You Don’t Know Which Competitors To Focus On, Which SEMrush Tool Can Help You Get The Lay Of The Land?
- Brand Monitoring
- Market Explorer
- Traﬃc Analytics
- The frequency with which they produce the content on a given topic.
- Content they produce that has high and low search volume.
- The subtopics of a queried topic that they have and have not covered.
True Or False: With The Help Of The Keyword Gap Tool You Can Optimize Your Organic And Paid Search Efforts By Seeing Which Terms You And Your Competitor Are Ranking For.
Which SEMrush Tool Can Help You To Benchmark Your Campaigns Against The Competition By Exploring Your Competitors’ Best-Performing Pages And Finding Insights On Which Media Channels To Partner With?
- PPC Keyword tool
- Position Tracking
- Traffic Analytics
If You See An Established Player Has Neglected Facebook And Instagram As A Channel, What Does That Teach You?
- The channel must not be worth much since an existing giant isn’t bothering with it.
- The channel must be overly complicated and will require a lot of time and monetary investment to do well.
- The channel represents an opportunity to gain market share with limited resistance.
What Metrics Govern The Market Explorer Categories (Niche Player, Established Player, Game Changer, And Leaders)? Choose Two Answers.
- Traffic Growth
- Geographic Spread
- Traffic Volume
- Content Output
- Which pages are ranking in the top 5 organic placements on Google.
- Which pages are getting the lion’s share of traffic.
- Which pages are generating the most revenue for a competitor.