- A. Technology is operated solidly.
- B. Technology enables innovation and disruption.
- C. Technology enables foundational capacity.
- D. Technology is defined by business processes.
You are looking at the role that technology plays in a customer organization. Which criterion enables you to choose between the “define” maturity level and the “differentiate” maturity level?
You are setting a strategy to support the target state of business. Which two factors help you to choose the necessary business capabilities? (Choose two.)
- A. business drivers
- B. business roadmap
- C. business outcomes
- D. business priorities
- E. business architecture
Which tool enables stakeholders to visualize the process that enables them to reach the target state of the business?
- A. business model canvas
- B. customer journey map
- C. business roadmap
- D. business motivation model
A customer wants to invest in a reliable network, data center, and collaboration solution with no ROI investigation. Which engagement maturity level is appropriate for this customer?
- A. Partial business engagement
- B. Business-first engagement
- C. Multi-domain engagement
- D. Domain-specific engagement
- A. bottom
- B. right side
- C. top
- D. left side
- A. It is used to gain an understanding of the BMC building blocks for customer segments, customer relationships, and value propositions.
- B. It is used in job mapping.
- C. It is used to gain an understanding of the customer organization.
- D. It is used in the Seven Elements Framework.
- E. It is used to evaluate the effectiveness of the internal organization that is run by the business architect.
- A. It helps you to identify how to re-engineer existing business processes to support the target state of the business.
- B. It helps you to identify the customer organization model.
- C. It describes the business value chain.
- D. it helps you to identify the required new business processes and capabilities to support the target state of the business.
- E. It provides all the details necessary for a cost breakdown regarding the customer project implementation.
When you create a business proposal, what are two key technology investment considerations? (Choose two.)
- A. how highly reusable solutions drive efficiency
- B. how the investment provides a competitive advantage
- C. how services and solutions drive lower costs
- D. whether the investment enhances the customer journey
- E. which risks are associated with investing
- A. solutions maturity
- B. technical solutions
- C. business solutions
- D. financial outcomes
Patient check-in at the registration desk at a clinic is a familiar, everyday process. Which process would be considered an inside-out viewpoint from the perspective of the healthcare provider?
- A. Verify the patient eligibility and insurance coverage for the service.
- B. Mention the purpose of the visit, such as labwork, doctor appointment, or prescription, prescription refill.
- C. Verify the place and time of the follow-up activity.
- D. Verify the identity of the patient.