Select and Place:
Cisco 810-440 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. Drag and drop the five phases of the customer journey from the left into the correct order on the right.
Select and Place:
At which phase of the customer journey does the Cisco Business Architect begin the engagement?
- A. Business Capabilities
- B. Business Vision
- C. Business Solutions
- D. Business Development
Which two values are provided from delivering a business roadmap? (Choose two.)
- A. It provides insights on technology trends that are relevant to customer business.
- B. It enables the business to transform from its current business state to its target business state.
- C. It reduces product failures and downtime that impact customer business.
- D. It aligns business priorities, business capabilities, business solutions, and business outcomes.
- E. It provides product roadmap to meet business and customer needs.
Refer to the exhibit. Which proposal does the exhibit describe?
- A. technology project plan
- B. account plan
- C. technical reference architecture
- D. business roadmap
Which component of a business strategy must be measurable?
- A. environment
- B. vision
- C. goals
- D. mission
Cisco solutions and services are related to every kind of outcomes. Which is the goal of business outcomes?
- A. To enable CXOs or Line of Business leaders to grow revenues, lower operating costs and achieve strategic business objectives
- B. To help customers establish new technology or evolve current functionality
- C. To help customers operate, manage and optimize technology environment more effectively
- D. To take advantage of new technology to increase business relevance
When selling business outcomes, which two options are key points/ factors related to what the customer wants to achieve must be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. What the business priorities and strategies are.
- B. What the Critical Set of Factors and Key Performance Indicators are.
- C. What the mindset of customers is.
- D. What the business priorities and goals are.
- E. What the Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators are.
Which description is the primary long-term goal of executing on a business roadmap?
- A. to realize business value
- B. to define technical value
- C. to realize technical value
- D. to define business value
Which description of the business roadmap is true?
- A. Provide a detailed technology roadmap that aligns to business outcomes.
- B. Establish a plan that enables the business to transform from its current business state to its target business state.
- C. Provide a technical roadmap to the customer.
- D. Enables you to sell an access layer refresh.
You are an account manager and your customer asks you for help to quantify the impact that the technology investment they are about to make has on their business priorities. Which step is the best next step?
- A. Set up an executive briefing.
- B. Set up a meeting to engage a business architect.
- C. Set up a product briefing that describes the benefits the product has, followed by an executive briefing.
- D. Set up a product briefing that describes the benefits the product has.