- A. customer segments
- B. key activities
- C. CRM
- D. channels
The customer satisfaction index is an important business Key Performance Indicator Which building block of the business model references that KPI?
Which two questions represent market trend complexities for considering a new collaboration experience? (Choose two.)
- A. How can we ensure that our employees are making the best use of all this information?
- B. How do you deal with cultural and language differences, not to mention conference callsat all hours?
- C. How can we make sure we and our employees are getting the information we need, when we need it?
- D. How can we manage operational and capital costs in the face of increasing needs from the business?
- E. How can we build customer intimacy when we have so many customers communicatingwith us?
Which of the following is a reason why it is important to identify and collect business KPIs when designing the Cisco Collaboration Architecture?
- A. to be able to identify the weakest building blocks of the business model and propose Cisco Collaboration Architecture for that building block
- B. to be able to translate features and functionalities of Cisco Collaboration Architecture into benefits for measured KPIs
- C. to be able to understand the customer’s processes, partners, business model, strategy, and vision
- D. to be able to propose how the business model can be improved by using Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- A. How many people are involved in the XYZ process?
- B. Do you perceive a business disadvantage due to non-availability and lack in transparency?
- C. How does your workforce’s lack of integration affect time to market for new products?
- D. What would your company gain if you saw an increase in the availability, transparency, and access for employees involved in a workflow process?
Which process makes use of the Cisco Installed Base Lifecycle Management (IBLM) initiative and transformative network approach?
- A. a high-level approach in analyzing the existing customer infrastructure
- B. a high-level approach in understanding the customer business model
- C. a detailed approach in understanding the customer business model
- D. a detailed approach in analyzing the existing customer infrastructure
- A. outsourcing assessments
- B. architectural assessments
- C. operational assessments
- D. business assessments
- E. technology assessments
- F. virtualization assessments
- A. creating rich opportunities for effective collaboration and learning
- B. transforming customer experience
- C. increasing employee productivity
- D. supporting mobile environment
- E. increasing revenue
The three-phased approach of preparation, discovery, and proposal is used to deliver true business and technology alignment. Which option belongs to the discovery phase?
- A. services offering and incentives
- B. network architecture vision workshop
- C. 360 health check
- D. architecture roadmap creation and presentation
Which two options should you keep in mind when presenting a solution for the business side to the non-IT executives? (Choose two)
- A. They need to know how the collaboration architecture will help achieve their strategicgoals.
- B. They need detailed information about the different layers of the future collaboration architecture.
- C. They need to understand the applications and services that you have embedded in your architectural design.
- D. They need information on how collaboration architecture will be deployed and serviced.
- E. They need to know how the collaboration architecture will provide benefits and supporttheir operational business.
How can the Cisco collaboration services layer of Cisco Collaboration Architecture help managers to measure KPIs?
- A. The Cisco collaboration services layer is a standalone element of Cisco Collaboration Architecture and delivers services that directly improve business KPIs
- B. Cisco collaboration services and infrastructure layers compose Cisco Collaboration Architecture that improves technical KPIs.
- C. The Cisco collaboration services layer delivers additional performance information to demonstrate increased business performance.
- D. Conferencing, IP communications, telepresence, and other Cisco collaboration services deliver additional information to show the increased business performance.