- A. It supports always-on connectivity by automatically establishing a VPN connection as needed. It multiple VPN gateways exist, load sharing occurs in a round-robin fashion.
- B. The order of policy enforcement is as follows; dynamic access policy, use attributes tunnel group, group policy attributes.
- C. It supports session persistence after hibernation or standby.
- D. Trusted Network Detection allows the connection to be established without any user intervention (authentication), if the client is located inside the office.
- E. It is exclusively configured by central policies; no local configuration is possible.
Which two statements about the capabilities of all Cisco AnyConnect 3.0 Secure Mobility Client for Windows are true? (Choose two.)
Which three are benefits of a Cisco Borderless Network that go beyond TCO calculation? (Choose three.)
- A. high availability
- B. cost per port
- C. lowest power consumption
- D. enhanced security
- E. integrated services
Which two security features are part of the Cisco Catalyst Integrated Security Toolkit, which is available on almost all Cisco Catalyst switches? (Choose two.)
- A. DNS snooping
- B. Port security
- C. Static ARP inspection
- D. IP source guard
- E. SGACL
- F. MACsec
- A. CVD is technology-oriented, while SBA is market-and solution-oriented.
- B. CVD includes everything from rough designs to tested versions of software code.
- C. SBA guides are available for enterprise deployments only.
- D. Gold partners have access to a demo lab for each validated design.
About 50 percent of the installed base of Cisco routers are reaching end of service or end of life. As a result, about 4 million units are expected to be replaced. What are the four strongest arguments to pre-empt competitive attacks? (Choose four.)
- A. Price per unit
- B. Ability to meet local service provider requirements
- C. Transparency of solutions
- D. Quality of Cisco software and support
- E. Service integration
- F. Long investment cycles
- A. SP or large enterprise: MPLS, VPLS, SSL, VPN
- B. site-to-site VPN: GRE, DMVPN, FlexVPN, GET-VPN, IPsec
- C. site-to-site VPN: OTV, DMVPN, GRE, GET-VPN, IPsec
- D. client access: SSL VPN, EZ-VPN, FlexVPN, MPLS
- E. SP or large enterprise: MPLS, VPLS, OTV
Which are the two benefits of the “one policy” approach in the Cisco Unified Access solution? (Choose two.)
- A. Context-based control
- B. Comprehensive visibility
- C. Resiliency and scalability
- D. user-specific services
- E. uncompromised experience
Which three of the following statements correctly describe the benefits of Cisco routers as an important part of the Cisco Borderless Network? (Choose three.)
- A. MACsec is supported only on high-end routers.
- B. Cisco router security features include MACsec, BPDU Guard, and host IPS functionality.
- C. Cisco offers a number of scalable and easy-to-maintain VPN solutions, including GET VPN and DMVPN.
- D. Cisco routers support zero-touch deployment for simple and fast deployment of new remote locations.
- E. Cisco offers performance-based routing, which adapts routing decisions based on the requirements of certain traffic flows.
- A. It provides simple and efficient management across architectures, networks, and services.
- B. It is an expert-level monitoring and troubleshooting tool based on Cisco SIO.
- C. It provides simple and efficient management of security services.
- D. It provides management services for all TrustSec products
Which three are challenges that are related to video deployments that are addressed by borderless network services in Cisco routers and by Cisco MediaNet? (Choose three.)
- A. bandwidth issues that are caused by centralized video mixing
- B. lack of support for far-end camera control (FECC) at some video terminals
- C. limited availability of high-speed video connections between sites
- D. difficulty configuring new video devices at all sites
- E. difficulty monitoring video performance and user experience