- A. Cisco VFrame DC can work only with the Nexus 7000 Series Switches.
- B. Cisco VFrame DC can provision only network resources.
- C. Cisco VFrame DC can work with VMware.
- D. Cisco VFrame DC can work with the Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and the Nexus 7000 Series Switches but not with MDS.
You work as the network administrator at Company.com. Which of the following is correct if using the Cisco VFrame DC as a data center provisioning device?
You work as a Cisco engineer at Company.com. With your judgement, in the highly competitive networking switch market, which of the following can Cisco make that the competition cannot?
- A. 10 Gigabit Ethernet is available on all switches and line cards, and blade switches for both data networks and storage networks..
- B. Cisco has blade server switches for both data networking and storage networking requirements.
- C. Cisco has a commitment to using Ethernet as the backbone connection system for the data center.
- D. Cisco supports modular switches and top-of-rack switches for both Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and blade switches for both data networks and storage networks.
You are the senior desktop administrator for Company.com. A potential customer is hunting to upgrade the company’s existing Cisco SAN environment. Which of the following statements might be an indicator that Cisco storage networking solutions can have a critical selling point?
- A. None unique selling point is listed out in above statements.
- B. The customer has remote offices that currently utilize network attached storage, which the customer wants to back up to the main data center.
- C. The customer is considering acquisition of a company that uses Brocade switches in its SAN.
- D. The customer is considering moving away from EMC and toward HDS as the company’s primary storage supplier.
You are the senior desktop administrator for Company.com. With your experience, which of the following is likely to be a security pain point highlighted by the chief security officer in a security audit of data center operations?
- A. Fiber optic cables should be used throughout the data center because they are less vulnerable to interception technology than copper cables.
- B. Using 10 Gigabit Ethernet connections makes the speed of an attack from outside the corporation a significant security vulnerability, because reaction times to any intrusion must be 10 times faster than it is when using Gigabit Ethernet.
- C. Security policies are fragmented across the data center, and there is no centralized point of management and control.
- D. The data center does not need both intrusion detection systems and firewalls because they are complementary technologies and overlap in many respects.
What might you recommend to a customer who is interested in support for Network-Accelerated Serverless Backup (NASB)? Select the best response.
- A. Cisco ACE XML Gateway
- B. Cisco MDS SSM module
- C. a 56-port Layer 2 fabric extender
- D. a dedicated backup SAN for redundancy
How does Cisco differentiate from the competition within the VSAN environment? Select the best response.
- A. There are separate physical fabrics.
- B. There are multiple points of management.
- C. All Cisco switches do not run the same SAN operating system.
- D. All switches can reside in a single physical fabric based on a single Cisco MDS switch.
- A. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- B. CNIC
- C. Basel II
- D. Sarbanes-Oxley
You are a help desk trainee for Company.com. As far as you know, which issue would be a suffering point for the data center manager?
- A. Shareholder value
- B. Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches configuration using CLI
- C. Good corporate citizenship
- D. Unanticipated downtime
- A. Full versions of all Cisco technical-level classes
- B. Live instructor-led, web-based classes
- C. Flexible, web-based knowledge and learning
- D. Hosted website that partners use to deliver e-learning to customers
Which open standard promotes interoperability among the wireless client adapters and dial-in servers of various manufacturers?
- A. 802.11b
- B. Service set identifier (SSID)
- C. Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
- D. Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)