- Allowing whitelisting and silent app push
- Providing application user data to admins
- Easy sideloading of select apps
- Making full Google Play store available to all user
Managed Google Play Provides Organizations Complete Control Over App Visibility And Distribution By:
When Enrolling Devices Using The NFC Method, Organizations Can Use __________ To Transfer Configurations To A New Device:
- Either a pre-programmed master device or NFC tag
- A pre-programmed master device
- Only a pre-programmed NFC tag
- Android Enterprise does not support NFC enrollment
During The ____________ Process, Each Bootstage Cryptographically Verifies The Integrity And Authenticity Of The Next Stage Before Executing It.
- Verified Boot
- Kernel checking
- System check
Android Devices Utilize A __________, To Run Privileged Or Security-Sensitive Operations Such As PIN Verification, Secure Storage Of Encryption Keys And Verified Boot.
- Tamper Resistant Zone
- Trusted Execution Environment
- Trusted Encryption Zone
- Secure Execution Environment
- Android Enterprise devices must be able to access the Managed Google Play store to get apps and updates, and Google Play Protect security services.
- Android Enterprise devices require special permissions and policies to run in such environments
- The devices running in these environments must be running Android Oreo (8.0) or higher
- None of the above
What Is The Proper Method A User Should Follow In Order To Add A Work Profile To Their Personal Device?
- Clear all personal data from device, download EMM app from Play Store, follow the setup wizard to complete.
- Download EMM app from Google Play, enter corporate credentials, follow the setup wizard to complete.
- Hard reset the device, send it into IT department for set up, retrieve device when ready.
- Enroll device in Zero Touch portal, inform IT so they can configure, follow the setup wizard.
- Managed Google Play Account & Gmail
- Gmail & Managed Google Account
- Managed Google Account & Managed Google Play Account
- Managed EMM Account
Restricting Applications From Communicating Directly To Each Other Is An Example Of What Android Security Principle:
- Verified Boot
- Safety Net
- Application Sandboxing
- Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR)
- Badged hashtag
- Badged dot
- Badged star
- Badged briefcase
Google Recommends Which Of The Following Methods To Securely Manage, Deploy Or Host In-House Company Applications?
- Android admin console
- Zero Touch Portal
- Managed Google Play Store