Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must connect a fork lift via a WGB to a wireless network and must authenticate the WGB certificate against the RADIUS server. Which three steps are required for this configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the certificate, WLAN, and radio interface on WGB.
- B. Configure the certificate on the WLC.
- C. Configure WLAN to authenticate using ISE.
- D. Configure the access point with the root certificate from ISE.
- E. Configure WGB as a network device in ISE.
- F. Configure a policy on ISE to allow devices to connect that validate the certificate