Cisco 200-125 Exam
A router receives information about network 192.168.10.0/24 from multiple sources. What will the router consider the most reliable information about the path to that network?
- A. an OSPF update for network 192.168.0.0/16.
- B. a static router to network 192.168.10.0/24.
- C. a static router to network 192.168.10.0/24 with a local serial interface configured as the next hop.
- D. a RIP update for network 192.168.10.0/24.
- E. a directly connected interface with an address of 192.168.10.254/24.
- F. a default route with a next hop address of 192.168.10.1 416.
Answer: Option E.
No answer description available for this question