- A. Configure the priority value of the Fa0/0 interface of RouterB to a higher value than any other interface on the Ethernet network.
- B. Change the router id of Router B by assigning the IP address 172.16.1.130/24 to the Fa0/0 interface of RouterB.
- C. Configure a loopback interface on RouterB with an IP address higher than any IP address on the other routers.
- D. Change the priority value of the Fa0/0 interface of RouterB to zero.
- E. Change the priority values of the Fa0/0 interfaces of RouterA and RouterC to zero.
- F. No further configuration is necessary.
Answer: Option A. C. E.
No answer description available for this question