- A. It modifies the 802.3 frame header, and thus requires that the FCS be recomputed.
- B. It is used exclusively for tagging VLAN frames and does not address network reconvergence following switched network topology changes.
- C. It is a Layer 2 messaging protocol which maintains VLAN configurations across networks.
- D. It is a trunking protocol capable of carrying untagged frames.
- E. It includes an 8-bit field which specifies the priority of a frame.
Answer: Option A. D.
Explanation:No answer description available for this question