- A. GLBP supports up to eight virtual forwarders per GLBP group.
- B. GLBP supports clear text and MD5 password authentication between GLBP group members.
- C. GLBP is an open source standardized protocol that can be used with multiple vendors.
- D. GLBP supports up to 1024 virtual routers.
- E. GLBP can load share traffic across a maximum of four routers.
- F. GLBP elects two AVGs and two standby AVGs for redundancy.
Answer: Option B. D. E.
Explanation:No answer description available for this question