- A. It tells the router or switch to try establish an SSH connection first and if that fail to use telnet.
- B. It configures a Cisco network device to use the SSH protocol on incoming communications via the virtual terminal ports.
- C. It allows seven failed login attempts before the VTY lines are temporarily shutdown.
- D. It configures the virtual terminal lines with the password 030752180500.
- E. It configures SSH globally for all logins.
Answer: Option B.
Explanation:No answer description available for this question