- A. The cable that is connected to S0/0 on RouterA is faulty.
- B. Interface S0/0 on RouterB is administratively down.
- C. Interface S0/0 on RouterA is configured with an incorrect subnet mask.
- D. The IP address that is configured on S0/0 of RouterB is not in the correct subnet.
- E. Interface S0/0 on RouterA is not receiving a clock signal from the CSU/DSU.
- F. The encapsulation that is configured on S0/0 of RouterB does not match the encapsulation that is configured on S0/0 of RouterA.
Answer: Option E. F.
Explanation:No answer description available for this question