- A. The subnet mask in use is 255.255.255.192.
- B. The subnet mask in use is 255.255.255.128.
- C. The IP address 172.16.1.25 can be assigned to hosts in VLAN1
- D. The IP address 172.16.1.205 can be assigned to hosts in VLAN1
- E. The LAN interface of the router is configured with one IP address.
- F. The LAN interface of the router is configured with multiple IP addresses.
Answer: Option B. C. F.
Explanation:With over 62 hosts in each VLAN, the subnet size for each must be at least /25 which is the same as 255.255.255.128 (B). So the range of VLAN 1 is 172.16.1.0 to 172.16.1.127, and for VLAN 2 it is 172.16.1.128 to 172.16.1.255. This puts the IP address 172.16.1.25 into VLAN 1 (C). The router needs an IP address from each VLAN so it can route packets between them (F).