- A. DevStack
- B. Docker
- C. KVM
- D. OpenStack
- E. Xen
- A. Puppet requires the installation of a master (server) and agents (clients) architecture for configuring systems.
- B. Salt cannot communicate with clients through general SSH, it use minions client agents only.
- C. Puppet and Chef are written in Python, Python skills are a must to operate these two.
- D. Ansible does not require agent node installation and uses SSH for performing all tasks.
- E. Chef and Puppet are much more attuned to the needs of system administrators.
Which method does a Cisco unified 9971 Phone use to send keep-alive messages to Cisco unified Communications manager?
- A. Sccp StationServerReq
- B. SIP Notify with events set to keep-alive
- C. SIP register with expires set to zero
- D. Sccp stationregister
- E. SIP options
- A. Cluster
- B. Distributed
- C. Centralized
- D. Grid
A company is closing two offices and are transferring employees to a new location over a30 day period. The Unity Connection administrator must create a special call handler that will send the calls the new office locations. What configuration in the call handler must be modified to ensure that the calls are directed correctly for 30 day period?
- A. Modify the “Enabled Until” in the Standard Greeting.
- B. Modify the “Active Schedule” in the call handler basics page.
- C. Modify the “Enabled Until” in the Standard Transfer Rule.
- D. Modify the “Caller Input”.
Assume 18 bytes for the Layer 2 header and a 10- millisecond voice payload, how much bandwidth should be allocated to strict priority queue for three VoIP calls that use a G 722 codec over an Ethernet network?
- A. 331.2 kb/s
- B. 261.6 kb/s
- C. 238.4 kb/s
- D. 347.8 kb/s
- E. 274.7 kb/s
An engineer is converting all gateways to SIP and wants to ensure that the device is protected from traffic with malicious intent? Which two parts must the engineer enable to protect the Cisco Unified Communications Manager from SIP attacks on any newly created SIP trunks? (Choose two.)
- A. SIP Station TCP Port Throttle Threshold
- B. Denial – of – Service Protection Flag
- C. SIP TCP Unused Connection Timer
- D. SIP Max incoming Message Headers
- E. SIP Max incoming Message Size
- F. SIP trunk TCP Port Throttle Threshold
- CS AdvertisementCS Advertisement
Which three basic elements does the architecture for voice and video over WLAN include? (Choose three.)
- A. Wireless LAN controllers.
- B. Wireless access points.
- C. Wireless bridge
- D. Wireless VLAN
- E. Wired call elements
- F. DHCP server
The UCCX consultant is creating a new script must perform an action after the call is terminated between the agent and the caller used to perform this post call action?
- A. The delay step to allow the call to continue after audio call termination.
- B. the OnExcpetionClear step to allow the script to continue to the next command in the script
- C. the Goto step to allow the script to continue to the next command in the script.
- D. the CallSubFlow step to continue on to the next command.
Which two options are benefits of moving the application development workload to the cloud? (Select Two)
- A. it provides you full control over the software packages and vendor used
- B. The application availability is not affected by the loss of a single virtual machine
- C. The workload can be moved or replicated easily.
- D. It provides a more secure environment
- E. High availability and redundancy is handled by the hypervisor.