- Yes, this is possible for leads.
- No, this is not something you can personalize.
- Yes, but only if the lead has visited your website “recently” (past 3 months).
- Yes, when the recent conversion was in an email.
Your Marketing Director At ABC Marketing Agency Would Like To Set Up An Email Campaign That Will Use Personalization To Reference A Lead’s Recent Conversion. Is This Possible?
- The segment that you are targeting.
- The highest-valued persona.
- Search engines.
- First time visitors.
You’re Trying To Build Out A Contextual Marketing Strategy At Your Company, But Your Boss Is Not Seeing The Value Of It. How Do You Explain The Benefit Of Personalization?
- Personalization is important for our larger contextual marketing strategy because it allows us to focus on an individual.
- By using personalization, we won’t have to create any new content because the user will always see fresh information.
- Personalization is important for our SEO strategy because it will help our content rank higher in search engine results.
- If we use personalization, we’ll save money on paid advertising.
- Don’t hint at or imply that there is a right or wrong answer
- Coach your users during testing so that they get to the right end goal.
- Use a script to ensure that your questions stay the same.
- Record all tests so that you don’t have to rely on memory.
- Employees only. They understand your content so you won’t have to waste time explaining the content during the usability test.
- Customers only. If you know what they like, you can make the best experience for everyone.
- Non-customers that have visited your website before. This user segment is the most important since they are near the end of their buyer’s journey.
- Both customers and noncustomers. A mix of the two emulates your current website traffic to make a good usability test.
In Order To Create A Good User Experience, Simplicity Is An Important Consideration For The Website’s Appeal.
- Marketing Qualified Lead
- Sales Qualified Lead
Your Colleague Jana Wants To Add Contextual Marketing To Your Organization’s Homepage. She Wants To Target Your Company’s Top Buyer Persona “Copywriter Charles.” What Would You Suggest For Jana To Do Next In Planning A Contextual Marketing Strategy?
- Map out the CTA conversion path for all CTAs on the homepage.
- Determine her method for segmenting the homepage visitors.
- Decide what type of smart content (CTA, form, or text) to add to the homepage.
- Draft the content to be shown to “Copywriter Charles.”
True Or False? Personalization Tokens Work For First-Time Visitors For Known Things Like Their Country Location.
True Or False? Most Contextual Marketing Strategies Are Well-Suited For Refining The Default Content To Align With A Particular User Segment’s Needs.