Select and Place:
Refer to the exhibit. Drag and drop the five phases of the customer journey from the left into the correct order on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Business Capabilities
- B. Business Vision
- C. Business Solutions
- D. Business Development
- A. It provides insights on technology trends that are relevant to customer business.
- B. It enables the business to transform from its current business state to its target business state.
- C. It reduces product failures and downtime that impact customer business.
- D. It aligns business priorities, business capabilities, business solutions, and business outcomes.
- E. It provides product roadmap to meet business and customer needs.
- A. technology project plan
- B. account plan
- C. technical reference architecture
- D. business roadmap
- A. environment
- B. vision
- C. goals
- D. mission
Cisco solutions and services are related to every kind of outcomes. Which is the goal of business outcomes?
- A. To enable CXOs or Line of Business leaders to grow revenues, lower operating costs and achieve strategic business objectives
- B. To help customers establish new technology or evolve current functionality
- C. To help customers operate, manage and optimize technology environment more effectively
- D. To take advantage of new technology to increase business relevance
When selling business outcomes, which two options are key points/ factors related to what the customer wants to achieve must be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. What the business priorities and strategies are.
- B. What the Critical Set of Factors and Key Performance Indicators are.
- C. What the mindset of customers is.
- D. What the business priorities and goals are.
- E. What the Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators are.
- A. to realize business value
- B. to define technical value
- C. to realize technical value
- D. to define business value
- A. Provide a detailed technology roadmap that aligns to business outcomes.
- B. Establish a plan that enables the business to transform from its current business state to its target business state.
- C. Provide a technical roadmap to the customer.
- D. Enables you to sell an access layer refresh.
You are an account manager and your customer asks you for help to quantify the impact that the technology investment they are about to make has on their business priorities. Which step is the best next step?
- A. Set up an executive briefing.
- B. Set up a meeting to engage a business architect.
- C. Set up a product briefing that describes the benefits the product has, followed by an executive briefing.
- D. Set up a product briefing that describes the benefits the product has.