- A. deployment flexibility with unified provisioning
- B. server redundancy and Unified SRST
- C. reduced carbon footprint
- D. increased agility and investment protect
- E. rapid return on investment
- F. high availability
- G. solution growing with company growth
Among the many benefits and differentiators of Cisco Business Edition 6000 is its business scalability. Which three Cisco Business Edition 6000 characteristics contribute to its business scalability? (Choose three.)
Which three of these are business benefits of Cisco Business Edition 6000 virtualization? (Choose three.)
- A. faster return on investment through server consolidation
- B. applications deployed across multiple physical servers
- C. fixed solution aligned with fixed business strategy
- D. easy installation and upgrade
- E. single physical server deployment
- F. support for third-party management platforms
When selling a Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution to a customer that plans to upgrade from an old voice collaboration solution, which three of these are some of the key messages that you would need to present to the customer? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Business Edition 6000 brings all collaboration functionalities on one single server.
- B. Adding additional collaboration applications can simply be done by adding additional Cisco UCS C-Series servers into the network.
- C. Cisco Business Edition 6000 reduces the risk of outdated technology and reduces dependency on service providers.
- D. Cisco Business Edition 6000 simplifies collaboration management by introducing a dedicated II team that is focused on only the collaboration solution.
- E. Cisco business Edition 6000 lowers collaboration solution costs and the costs of adding new users and functionalities.
Which three Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration applications are part of a basic Cisco Business Edition bundle? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Unity Connection
- B. Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager Business Edition
- C. Cisco Unified Attendant Console
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- E. Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
In which two ways does Cisco Business Edition 6000 deployment mitigate and reduce the business risk? (Choose two.)
- A. The end-to-end Cisco collaboration solution eliminates the risk of other vendor applications and devices not being supported.
- B. Cisco Jabber uses a consistent user interface on all devices. Changing devices does not impact user acceptance.
- C. Cisco Collaboration Architecture supports all major operating systems and devices, minimizing the risk of a device not being supported.
- D. Cisco proprietary communications protocols mitigate the risk of interoperability with other vendor collaboration devices.
Which three of these are operational benefits of Cisco Business Edition 6000 virtualization? (Choose three.)
- A. time savings through easy platform management
- B. reduced risk through the Cisco open architectural approach
- C. multiple management platform support
- D. reduced costs through integrated management and scalable platform
- E. reduced costs through support for traditional TDM-based voice systems
- F. reduced risk through each application running on a separate physical server
In which three ways does Cisco accelerate the adoption of advanced collaboration tools? (Choose three.)
- A. With scalable collaboration deployment options
- B. By supporting business-to-business and business-to-customer collaboration capabilities
- C. With enhanced core network infrastructure functionalities
- D. By introducing Cisco data center unified computing functionalities to support collaboration requirements
- E. By enabling Cisco end-to-end collaboration deployments
- F. With cost-effective collaboration and business video solutions
- CS AdvertisementCS Advertisement
Which two statements are true about Cisco Validated Designs and Smart Business Architectures? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Smart Business Architecture is a blueprint for delivering the three Cisco architectures in a modular approach.
- B. Cisco Smart Business Architecture guides are available for enterprise-size deployments only.
- C. Cisco Validated Designs are end-to-end designs that are well-tested and fully documented.
- D. Cisco Validated Designs provide proven design solutions that include only Cisco products, thus ensuring single vendor solutions.
Which Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration deployment option best fits the on-premises midmarket businesses with 500 to 1000 users?
- A. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions
- B. Cisco Business Edition 3000
- C. Cisco WebEx Cloud
- D. Cisco Business Edition 6000
In which two ways does Cisco Business Edition 6000 protect its investment for midsize businesses that will grow to become enterprise businesses with more than 1000 users in the future? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Business Edition 6000 virtualization
- B. simplified Cisco trade-in options for servers and endpoints
- C. functionalities and endpoints that are supported in both Unified Communications solutions
- D. Cisco Capital financing