- A. bandwidth issues
- B. difficult video performance monitoring
- C. difficult configuration of new video devices
- D. intermittent broadcast signal
- E. Lack of MACSec support on remote video terminals
- F. Lack of high-definition video terminals
Which three are challenges that are related to video deployments that are addressed by borderless network services in Cisco routers and by Cisco MediaNet? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco WAAS Mobile has the same features as Cisco WAAS and differs only in performance.
- B. Cisco WAAS Express can run simultaneously with Cisco Unity Express on the same Cisco SRE.
- C. Cisco vWAAS can be implemented on any Cisco ISR routers.
- D. Cisco WAAS Express is integrated into Cisco IOS.
Which two are good options for selling Cisco WAAS during a router refresh at branches? (Choose two.)
- A. In the frame of IT consolidation, vWAAS would be a good solution when deployed on Cisco ISR G2 at the branches.
- B. Application acceleration can be achieved by using WAAS Mobile on end devices and WAAS Server on Cisco ISR G2 at the branches.
- C. In order to optimize bandwidth, WAAS Express (running in Cisco ISR G2 IOS Software) is a cost-effective solution for branches.
- D. In order to optimize application performance, Cisco WAAS on Cisco SRE (in Cisco ISR G2) is a good solution for branches.
Which two of these Catalyst switch series are typically deployed in commercial customer networks? (Choose two.)
- A. Catalyst 4500-X Series Switches
- B. Catalyst 3750-C Series Switches
- C. Catalyst 3560-C Series Switches
- D. Catalyst 2960-C Series Switches
- E. Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
What are the two benefits of the “one policy” approach in the Cisco Unified Access solution? (Choose two.)
- A. Uncompromised experience
- B. Context-based control
- C. Resiliency and scalability
- D. User-specific services
- E. Comprehensive visibility
About 50 percent of the installed base of Cisco routers are reaching end of service or end of life. As a result, about 4 million units are expected to be replaced. What are the four strongest arguments to pre-empt competitive attacks? (Choose four.)
- A. lower cost
- B. service integration
- C. quality of Cisco software and support
- D. long investment cycles
- E. transparency of solutions
- F. free long-term financing
- A. Deliver a positive user experience
- B. Reduce energy costs and resource consumption by up to 80 percent
- C. Deliver superior investment protection
- D. Deliver superior access and service levels
- CS AdvertisementCS Advertisement
- A. network management
- B. high bandwidth switching
- C. context-aware security enforcement
- D. virtual office management
- E. wireless network intelligence
- F. context-aware policy
- G. bandwidth optimization
Which two of the following are driving factors for implementing an open and secure customer network? (Choose two.)
- A. The need to access Internet and cloud-based services from within the customer network
- B. The need to decrease database backup duration
- C. The need to increase corporate LAN bandwidth
- D. The need to access corporate applications from remote locations
- E. The need to reduce corporate network carbon footprint
Which of the following Cisco Catalyst switch families is typically deployed outside the wiring closet?
- A. Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series
- B. Cisco Compact Switches
- C. Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series
- D. Cisco Catalyst 2000 Series