- A. call dependency call control
- B. unicast bridge control
- C. device manager
- D. music on hold control
- E. line control
- F. matrix control
- G. call control
- H. trusted relay point
- A. Homogeneous
- B. guaranteed-audio
- C. rendezvous
- D. heterogeneous
- E. guaranteed-video
What does a weight represent in the enhanced location Call Admission Control mechanism on Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. It defines bandwidth that is available on a link.
- B. It defines bandwidth that is available between locations.
- C. It is the amount bandwidth allocation for different types of traffic.
- D. It is used to provide relative priority of a location.
- E. It is used to provide relative priority of a link between locations.
Which Cisco product solution is designed for workload mobility between public-public and privatepublic clouds?
- A. Cisco Cloud Orchestrator
- B. Cisco Unified Cloud
- C. Cisco Intercloud Fabric
- D. Cisco Metapod
You configured a new appliance port, but the port has a pinning failure. Which option is a possible cause?
- A. The appliance port admin speed must be adjusted.
- B. The appliance is configured for NPV.
- C. Appliance VLANs are missing duplicate global VLANs.
- D. Appliance VLANs are duplicated in global VLANs.
A service provider wants to use a controller to automate the provisioning of service function chaining. Which two overlay technologies can be used with EVPN MP- BGP to create the service chains in the data centre? (Choose two.)
- A. VXLAN
- B. MPLSoGRE
- C. Provider Backbone Bridging EVPN
- D. 802.1Q
- E. MPLS L2VPN
Which two characteristics should a collaboration engineer be aware of before enabling LATM on a Cisco Unified Border Element router? (Choose two.)
- A. Box-To-Box High Availability Support feature is not supported.
- B. Configure LATM under a voice class or dial peer is not supported.
- C. SIP UPDATE message outlined in RFC3311 is not supported.
- D. Codec transcoding between LATM and other codecs is not supported
- E. Dual tone multi-frequency interworking with LATM codec is not supported.
- F. Basic calls using flow-around or flow-through is not supported.
- CS AdvertisementCS Advertisement
- A. it uses auto discovery to detect, manage, and provision system components.
- B. It uses automated workflows for resource provisioning
- C. It Supports, service chaining for physical and virtual services.
- D. It supports inventory and fault management across multiple Cisco devices
Tom Lee is an active user in a Cisco Unified CM deployment with fully functional LDAP synchronization and authentication to an Active Directory. Daily resynchronization is set at 11:00 pm. At 8:00 am on March 1st 2014 this user was deleted from AD. What is the status of this user in the Unified CM database at 1:00 am on March 2nd 2014?
- A. active
- B. inactive
- C. permanently deleted awaiting
- D. authorization
- E. delete pending
Refer to the exhibit. A Cisco collaboration engineer has been asked to remove the ability HQ phone 2 to dial HQ phone 1 by URI dialling. After removing the partition assigned to [email protected] HQ phone 2’s CSS, HQ phone 2 is still able to reach HQ phone 1. Why is the HQ phone 1 still reachable using URI dialling?
- A. Directory URI Alias partition has been defined in Enterprise parameters
- B. Phone needs to be reset for changes to take effect
- C. Directory URI partition cannot be deleted therefore still will be reachable
- D. CSS Changes failed to be applied after hitting save due to Database replication issue